October 25, 2019 – Tipayrarat Kaewsringarm, Chief Sales Officer at Total Access Communication Public Company Limited, or dtac,(left) and Natruedee Boonyarattapan, Executive Vice President of Transaction Banking Product Solution and Digital Platform at Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited,(right) announce the collaboration between dtac and SCB to offer the top-up promotion from dtac through SCB Easy App. The application allows dtac users to purchase the top-up for both their numbers and for others, making the purchase available anywhere and at any time. This collaboration also provides an option for monthly bill payments via dtac kiosks located in front of all dtac stores. Customers can choose to scan the QR code and pay from their bank account. This service saves time from waiting in line.
Digital Services for dtac Customers
- Current dtac customers can purchase the prepaid top-up package for their own numbers or other numbers through SCB Easy App. Special offer exclusively for SCB customers includes an unlimited data package and free calls between dtac numbers along with double-speed internet, increase the speed from 4 Mbps to 8 Mbps. No additional or hidden costs for all of this. This promotion is available only from now until the 30th November, 2019.
- dtac monthly postpaid customers can pay their bill via QR code by following these four steps:
- Use a kiosk located in front of all dtac stores, choosing the monthly payment icon.
- Add a phone number that needs a monthly bill to be paid. The system will show the total amount of outstanding balance. Customers then confirm the number.
- The system shows how to pay a monthly bill. Then the customers can choose to pay by scanning QR code. Next, there will be a QR code displayed on the screen. Customers can scan it and confirm the payment. The payment will be made directly from their SCB accounts. The process requires a confirmation via SCB Easy App.
- Choose the print option on the screen. The kiosk will print out a receipt.
dtac never stops at improving the digital experience, always adapting and improving to better serve the needs of our customers. Statistics from Hootsuite show that up to 74 percent of digital users around the world in 2019 prefer to use mobile banking.