11 August 2021 – Today, dtac Reward launched ‘Singha Pha Mae Suk’ (or ‘Bring Mom Happiness’), showering moms with discounts on food and shopping throughout August. Despite the lockdown, dtac Reward can help families celebrate Mother’s Day safely and happily:
- Special meals with mother – up to 60 percent discounts for food delivery via GrabFood, Robinhood, FoodPanda, 1112 Delivery, and Oishi Delivery.
- Give the gift of Mother’s Day Cake with delicious ice cream cake at special prices from only 229 Baht from Swensens’ or Dairy Queen via the 1112 Delivery app.
- When you are far away from mom, send her a little something to brighten up her day with up to 60 percent discount on messenger services via the Skootar and Grab Express apps.
- Shop for mom with up to 300 Baht discounts from online retailers like GrabMart, BigC Online, Tops Online, Lotus Shop’s Online, Shopee, Lazada, and NocNoc.
- Put a smile on mom’s face with a new set of adorable Mothers’ Day Line stickers–only 199 dtac Reward Coins!
Ms. Penpa-nga Sutthimonthon, Head of dtac Reward and Partnership, Total Access Communication PLC or dtac, said, “The ongoing Covid-19 pandemic resulted in strict lockdown control measures and caused changes in Thai consumer behavior to order more food and goods online. Thus, dtac Reward focuses on developing special privileges for online platforms using our dtac app. We offer special privileges with our online partners including delivery services and shopping. Our prepaid customers can also earn dtac Coins with every purchase of on-top packages via any channel. This has helped increase dtac Coins transactions via the dtac app by more than 50 percent. On the occasion of Mother’s Day, dtac is offering happiness to everyone in the family with fun ways to engage with moms during these challenging times. We are here to support all our customers’ loved ones and weather this storm together.”
For more details and many more special privileges, check the dtac app, https://dtacreward.dtac.co.th, or dtac’s Official Line.