The new yellow iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus are available starting today Tuesday, March 14
March 14 2023 – dtac is offering the new yellow iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus, adding even more color choices to the iPhone 14 lineup. Beautifully designed and built to last, iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus have a durable Ceramic Shield front cover, an updated internal design for better sustained performance and easier repairs, and incredible battery life — with iPhone 14 Plus offering the longest battery life of any iPhone ever.1 Both models include a dual-camera system for stunning photos and videos, the powerful A15 Bionic chip with 5-core GPU, superfast 5G, and innovative safety capabilities including Crash Detection. The new yellow iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus will are available starting today Tuesday, March 14.
The 6.1-inch iPhone 14 and 6.7-inch2 iPhone 14 Plus feature a durable aerospace-grade aluminum design that is water-and dust-resistant,3 with a Ceramic Shield front cover that is tougher than any other smartphone glass, protecting iPhone from common spills and accidents. A15 Bionic chip with 5-core GPU brings powerful, pro-level performance to iPhone 14, enabling faster speeds for demanding workloads and even smoother graphics for video apps and high-performance gaming — all while delivering incredible battery life, with iPhone 14 Plus offering the longest battery life of any iPhone ever.1 iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus feature an impressive 12MP Main camera with a larger sensor for gorgeous photo and video capture, and an Ultra Wide camera to get unique perspectives, along with video features like Action mode and Cinematic mode. Both models come in six beautiful colors — midnight, blue, starlight, purple, (PRODUCT)RED4, and now, yellow, and include a gorgeous Super Retina XDR display with OLED technology, along with Dolby Vision.
iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus offer critical safety capabilities that can provide emergency assistance when it matters most. Crash Detection can detect a severe car crash and automatically dial emergency services when a user is unconscious or unable to reach their iPhone. When paired with Apple Watch, Crash Detection seamlessly leverages the unique strength of both devices to get users help efficiently.5
dtac subscribers, including those who have switched to 5G packages and new 5G subscribers, can seamlessly access the network roaming service on True’s 2600 MHz for 5G in service areas. When using True’s network, subscribers will see ‘dtac-True’ as the carrier name.
- For more details on pricing and data plans, please visit www.dtac.co.th.
- For more details on Apple products, please visit www.apple.com/th.
- All battery claims depend on the cellular network, location, signal strength, feature configuration, usage, and many other factors; actual results will vary. The battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. Battery tests are conducted using specific iPhone units. See apple.com/ batteries and apple.com/iphone/compare for more information.
- The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.06 inches (iPhone 14), or 6.68 inches (iPhone 14 Plus) diagonally. The actual viewable area is smaller. viewable area is smaller.
- iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus are splash-, water-, and dust-resistant, were tested under controlled laboratory conditions, and have a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
- Every iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus (PRODUCT)RED purchase now contributes directly to the Global Fund to combat pandemics like COVID-19 and AIDS.
- Crash Detection is designed for four-wheel passenger vehicle crashes with certain mass, G-force, and speed profiles consistent with severe, life-threatening crashes. It was designed for severe, life-threatening, high-impact front and rear, side-swipe, T-bone, and rollover crashes. Crash Detection is available worldwide on iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max, Apple Watch Series 8, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Ultra.