dtac’s Gaming Nation Celebrates 1st Anniversary with Exciting Top-Up Promotions for Gamers on Any Network

  • The platform aims to become the definitive hub for Thailand’s 32 million recreational and professional gamers
  • Celebrates 1st Anniversary of Gaming Nation with exciting top-up promotions for gamers of any network


24 June 2022 – dtac aims to elevate Gaming Nation gaming top-up platform into the definitive hub for all gamers in Thailand building upon a robust partnership with many of the world’s leading game publishers, and uniquely rewarding users with Gaming Nation Coins and exclusive offers.

Over the past 12 months, dtac’s Gaming Nation has broken new ground in the gaming top-up market with attractive promotions to create an accessible gaming community with over 30 popular games such as Valorant, ZEPETO, Ragnarok M, and Ragnarok X. Now, to celebrate the platform’s first anniversary, dtac is rolling out the “Gaming Nation 1stAnniversary” campaign, with an exciting range of promotions plus Gaming Nation Coins for gamers using any network.

Mr. How Lih Ren, Chief Marketing Officer, Total Access Communication PLC or dtac, said, “The Thai gaming market has over 32 million users and is growing steadily across demographics – from newbies to experts of all ages and genders. Last year, gaming market revenue exceeded USD 1 billion with over 80% coming from recreational gamers who play for fun and to socialize. The remaining 20% is from competitive e-sport players, a demographic that most gaming service providers tend to focus on.

dtac, on the other hand, sees the opportunity to satisfy the needs of the huge recreational gaming market, empowering casual gamers to enjoy even more services and conveniences with Gaming Nation. As of May 2022, we have served over 6 million gamers, and have tripled the number of gamers in the previous quarter alone. Gaming Nation is now evolving to become more than a gaming top-up platform. We envision becoming the gaming hub for gamers from any network. dtac welcomes everyone to enjoy all the popular games on Gaming Nation.”

What sets Gaming Nation apart

  • dtac collaborates with leading global game publishers such as Bytedance, Netmarble, and Pearl Abyss offering the best gaming items and rewarding users with Gaming Nation Coins for unbeatable value.
  • We have created an ecosystem that delivers the best and most convenient gaming top-up experience including QR code top-up for gamers on any network or, for dtac subscribers, direct billing with no credit card required.
  • We promote an accessible gaming community, with over 30 games and without any barriers for gamers from other mobile networks.

Gamers from all networks are invited to enjoy these attractive deals as we celebrate the 1st anniversary of Gaming Nation:

  • 20% discount for new users up to 100 Baht (first top-up)
  • 10% discount for dtac users up to 250 Baht (2 top-ups)
  • Up to 250 Baht discount or 3% for users on any network (2 top-ups)

In addition, we have more promotions and exclusive deals with a wide range of games including Ni No Kuni, Valorant, ROX, ROM, MLBB, and Genshin for gamers from any mobile network.

For details on all our promotions please visit https://gamingnation.dtac.co.th/promotion/gn-anniversary