April 2, 2020 – dtac never stops taking care of customers by providing simpler and worry-free lifestyle at home to minimize the spread of COVID-19. Due to the current situations in Thailand, dtac has offered services and support that will bring convenient lifestyle to customers when staying at home. These offers and privileges are available for both prepaid and postpaid customers.
Lih Ren How, Chief Marketing Officer at Total Access Communication Public Company Limited or dtac said, “dtac is always ready to support our customers during this difficult period, and help them stay at home safely. It is the reason we decided to launch the Happy@Home campaign to make our customers’ lives free from worries since internet usage is a basic requirement for studying or working from home. It is a necessary tool to provide convenience in daily life. Customers can order their food online, keep up with current situations on social media, and entertain themselves with movies, music, and video clips that will lessen their stress during this time.”
dtac reward ‘Tam jai pak took wan suk’ delivers delicious experiences to your doorstep
dtac reward ‘Tam jai pak took wan suk’ continues to deliver delicious treats from well-known restaurants to customers. Together with top food delivery applications like foodpanda and GET, dtac and the partners offer special discounts while following safety measures to make customers’ deliveries safe. This is to boost up confidence in consumers and to support the works of healthcare organizations, including medical staff, to overcome this crisis together.
dtac customers will receive special discounts when ordering food via foodpanda and GET. The discount code is available every Friday this April 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 2020. Customers can register for a discount code on Friday and the code is valid until the following Wednesday. Each code is 1-time use and limited to 1 code/1 number/1 application.
- Get a 50-baht discount when ordering over 100 baht via foodpanda application.
- Get a 50-baht discount when ordering over 150 baht via GET application.
dtac offers a monthly value package to deliver safe and happier lifestyle at home
Happy@Home package for new postpaid customers who register for a new number or customers who move from other service providers and keep the same number includes:
- Free unlimited high-speed internet for 6 months when used with the following applications that fulfill different purposes:
- For work and online classes, such as Office 365 and Zoom.
- For entertainment, such as YouTube and Free Fire
- For following current events around the clock, such as LINE, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Special offers only for college students: unlimited high-speed internet package and free calls to all networks for 700 minutes at 699 baht/month, or double up the package for 6 months up to 60 GB, starting at 299 baht/month and 399 baht/month.
- 24-hour free calls to 1699 National Institute for Emergency Medicine and 1422 Department of Disease Control.
- Additional dtac reward discounts from foodpanda and Shopee.
Visit https://www.dtac.co.th/happyathome.html for more information.
Add-on internet package for existing customers with special rates to serve the increasing demand in internet usage due to work-from-home measures.
- Add-on double up internet package, from 6GB to 12 GB with the same price of 99 baht for 7 days.
- Add-on social media package with unlimited high-speed internet when used with YouTube, Facebook, LINE, Twitter, and Free Fire applications at 199 baht for 30 days.
- Add-on work-from-home package with up to 50GB at 349 baht for 30 days.
- Add-on care package with free COVID-19 insurance starting at 99 baht/month with high-speed internet up to 500MB for 30 days. This package is offered to both prepaid and postpaid customers.