- Free car wash service will be introduced and offered to those premium segment
- Happy Friday has been introduced, offering special privileges every Friday throughout 2020
- Customers are enabled to simpler browse and redeem privileges via dtac app
17 Jan 2020 – Providing extraordinary experiences to all 20.4 million of dtac pre-paid and post-paid customers, dtac never stops rewarding customers by revitalizing its customer relationship management program, dtac Reward, that match its customer lifestyles with extended ranges of ultimate privileges and optimal benefits.
Platinum Blue is a newly introduced premium segment to delight our most loyal customers offering ultimate privileges – free car wash service that comes with parking lots at Thailand’s leading shopping centers nationwide. Along with device & accessories discount upto 20% respectively and enjoy 24-hour service Personal Assistant, free monthly beverage from well-known brands and roadside assistance at *1806.
In addition, to refreshing our highest tier reward status, we are introducing a brand new program for our 20.4 Million dtac customers under the name Happy Fridays. With this scheme all dtac customers can enjoy special privileges every Friday throughout the year 2020.
The first series of Happy Fridays special surprise will be on January 24th, 2020.
How Lih Ren, Chief Marketing Officer at Total Access Communication Plc or dtac, said: “dtac has continuously invested in reward program to retain existing and attract new customers to subscribe dtac for longer. The program has shown effectiveness in driving customer engagement and reducing customer churn rate. Customers have engaged in dtac reward over 24 million times last year. Data also showed that reward redeemers tend to stay with dtac more than non-redeemers. In this regard, dtac has refreshed the program in order to strengthen reward proposition, create continuous engagement & excitement, and deliver seamless experience across touchpoints.”
This year, reward program has been enhanced with optimal benefits in a bid to better serve customer’s needs and lifestyle. Privileges will be differentiated by segment from a combined number of more than 30,000 partners and vendors nationwide.
Simpler rewards redemption via dtac app
We are launching a new refreshed experience of using the reward program through dtac app which will make it very easy and convenient for dtac customers to browse and redeem their privileges. Some of the new features include:
1. Nearest rewards redemption sites will be easier via search engine tool via feature “Near Me”
2. Rewards recommendations based on customers preferences individually
3. Privileges status will be made available real-time, letting users know how much quota is left though dtac app
A newly-designed dtac reward scheme could better serve both prepaid and postpaid customers in four segments based on spending and lifetime (over the past six months):
1. Welcome member – A new customer or those who spend under 150 baht monthly or stay with dtac less than 3 years. They will get privileges from dtac reward’s partners nationwide. Visit website to get more details http://dtac.co.th/s/Welcome
2. Silver member – dtac customers who spend from 150 baht up monthly or stay with dtac more than 3 years. They will get additional privileges from dtac reward’s partners and restaurants across the nation.
3. Gold member – dtac customers who spend 300 to 800 baht monthly and stay with dtac minimum 6 months.
4. Platinum Blue member – dtac customers who spend from 1,000 baht monthly with more than ten consecutive years. They will be granted a better value-for-money deals as well as additional privileges, such as free cash wash service that comes with parking lot at Thailand’s leading shopping centers. In addition, they will get extra benefits, ranging from free food and beverage, device discounts, priority service and roadside assistance. For more information, please visit http://dtac.co.th/s/Platinum
dtac customers are encouraged to stay in touch with dtac reward via dtac reward Line, Facebook, mobile application and website via www.dtac.co.th/dtacreward
dtac will also proactively notice customer’s tier via SMS or dial *140#