June 22, 2020 – dtac is now offering a virtual network solution for businesses that is faster and more secure than existing hardware and VPN offers.
dtac Business SmartConnect powered by NetFoundry operates under a novel model dubbed, “Network as a Service (Naas),” which is ideally suited for the post-COVID-19 world.
It allows employees and businesses to reliably and easily connect to cloud, boosting their performance and efficiency.
Rajiv Bawa, Chief Business Group at Total Access Communication Plc or dtac, said “dtac is committed to empowering businesses and driving growth through three key principles: trust, simplicity and honesty. To overcome business challenges and achieve their business goals in this challenging time, we’ve been developing a wide range of solutions that help businesses cope with the new normal.”
dtac’s new service, SmartConnect powered by NetFoundry, can connect distributed applications in any cloud, on any device and anywhere.
dtac is the first and the only connectivity provider in Thailand to a cloud-native, highly-secured, and performant option that requires no hardware or and without the need for outmoded networking methods such as VPNs.
In addition, users can access their cloud-based data up to 10 times more quickly than traditional networks, with the extra benefit of highly-secured data storage and five-layer of military grade security systems equivalent to the standards in place at the United States Department of Defense. The cost of SmartConnect is also lower by 40 to 80 percent compared to installation cost of conventional architecture.
Businesses in the new normal
Data is key to businesses in an era of rapid change. All cloud networks enable businesses to access and manage their data from anywhere in world—but the extra stress on networks can lead to safety and reliability issues. With SmartConnect, data access is simpler and more secured.
New services that meets the new way of working
dtac has found that business owners are looking for solutions that meet their needs of rapid change in the business environment, such as instant and worry-free access to their data at all times. The solution, cloud applications, require a new type of networking—cloud-native, application specific and agile by design—which cannot be achieved with existing hardware and VPN solutions.
Eight Reasons to Choose dtac Business SmartConnect by NetFoundry
- Highly secured data environment with five layers of military-grade security called Zero Trust Dark Network.
- Between 40-80% cost savings compared to traditional methods.
- NetFoundry is available in all major cloud marketplaces such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and Ali Cloud, etc.
- A better experience with eight to tenfold faster speeds compared to conventional solutions.
- Users can connect to cloud-based data anywhere in the world, optimizing algorithms to pick the best paths across NetFoundry’s global internet overlay fabric, which costs less and takes less time than traditional solutions.
- The components within the NetFoundry orchestration console were designed to make building and augmenting AppWANs between cloud providers easy and seamless.
- NetFoundry’s platform brings flexibility and agility to networking, with the ability to make changes on-the-fly, establish policies driven by identity, context, and application need, as well as easily interconnect many virtual networks within cloud providers as an alternative to transitive routing.
- Short deployment time.
“dtac has decided to differentiate itself from a traditional telco and has built its services around applications in the modern and multi-cloud world, where data must be reliable, secure and delivered anywhere, anytime without depending on traditional methods and networks, dtac business SmartConnect will enable both NetFoundry and dtac to go one step further for Thailand customers” said Dipesh Ranjan, vice president and managing director of Asia Pacific at NetFoundry.
Please visit www.dtac.co.th/business/products/smartconnect for further information about SmartConnect powered by NetFoundry or dial 088-188-1678 or firstname.lastname@example.org