April 9, 2020 – dtac, together with the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC), will offer a free additional 10GB max speed internet for 30 days to existing customers. This privilege is offered one time per customer for the entire campaign, as per the NBTC’s conditions, with registration open from April 10-30. In addition, dtac is offering this data allowance at maximum speed. The offer is to support the work-from-home policy and ease the impact from COVID-19, as part of dtac’s numerous Happy@Home initiatives.
Lih Ren How, Chief Marketing Officer of Total Access Communication Public Company Limited or dtac, said, “dtac is pleased to support the NBTC’s efforts to minimize the spread of COVID-19 by ensuring that all Thais can stay connected at home. This comes in addition to all our other Happy@Home initiatives, such as free data on #ShopeeTogether campaign for the Shopee app from Apr 16 – Dec 31 2020 and productivity apps like Zoom and Office 365. Our goal is for all our customers to be able to work and connect to what matters most to them during this critical time.”
From April 10-30, dtac customers can register for the 10GB offer by dialing *170*, followed by their Thai identification number and #. The offer is valid for prepaid and postpaid customers for 30 days after registration under the following conditions:
- The customer subscribed to the number before March 31 using a valid Thai identification number.
- Eligible postpaid customers are those with data allowance, at the time of registration, below 10GB. Unlimited plans are therefore not included.
- The customer’s number is not on a long-term prepaid plan.
- Dial *102# to verify that your number is correctly registered to your identification card.
- From April 10-30, dial *170*, followed by your Thai identification number and # to register for the 10GB offer. For more information contact Call Center 1678