27 October 2021: Dr Mingkwan Wichaidit, Director of the Institute of Dermatology and Director of Bang Sue Central Vaccination Center commented, “Building immunity remains the top priority of Bang Sue Central Vaccination Center. Now we are opening our doors to foreigners living in Thailand as well as Thais. This includes both people who have not yet had their first dose and vaccination with a booster dose of AstraZeneca after two doses of Sinovac. This will stimulate immunity to prevent serious illness and fatalities.”
Bang Sue Central Vaccination Center and all 4 mobile service providers have prepared for these two groups of both Thais and foreigners holding the Pink Card of the Labour Ministry or a valid passport to register as follows:
- People who have received doses 1 and 2 of the Sinovac vaccine from any vaccination center can receive a booster dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine from 1-30 November 2021.
- People aged 18 and up who have not yet received a vaccine can register for the cross formula of the 1st dose of Sinovac and the 2nd dose of AstraZeneca from 1-10 November 2021.
Both groups may register through the registration channels of the four mobile phone service providers AIS, TRUE, DTAC and NT, with the support of NBTC, from Thursday 28 October 2021 from 09.00 onwards. The registration channel for each provider is as follows:
- AIS: www.ais.th/vaccine
- True: USSD press *707# dial out for TrueMove H numbers exclusively, at website vaccine.trueid.net, and QR code by scanning from TrueVisions or other True media channels.
- dtac: https://app.dtac.co.th/vaccine/index.html
- NT: https://covid19vaccine.ntplc.co.th
There will be no walk-ins or doses for accompanying persons. For more details, seewww.facebook.com/CentralVaccinationCenter/