15 December 2022 – dtac clinched 22 wins at the AdMan Awards 2022 – Thailand’s top contest that aims to promote the importance, quality, and accountability of marketing communications to gain acceptance from the public and businesses, as well as recognize those who create outstanding works.
In 2022, dtac’s wins came from 5 campaigns:
1. 2 Bronze Awards and 4 finalist placements from the #GoodForAllReward Campaign
dtac wins Bronze Award in the Experience & Activation group under the Customer Journey/User Experience category and Good for People: Equality category. Our #GoodForAllReward campaign helped promote small enterprises under the dtac Reward program by connecting them with over ten million dtac subscribers. Customers benefit from special privileges and discounts to help these small retailers recover from the COVID-19 pandemic. You can watch the clip here:
2. 1 Silver, 2 Bronzes, and 6 Finalist placements from the #GoodForAll Powered by dtac 700 MHz campaign
1 Silver in the Public Relations Plan group under the Launch & Relaunch category, 1 Bronze in Use of Digital & Social in the PR category, and 1 Bronze in the Good for People: Education category. This was our campaign to support overseas tourism when the borders started opening on 1 November 2021 after a long closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Watch the video on how dtac continues to develop its high-speed internet:
3. 1 Bronze in the Good for People: Equality category from our Business for Social Good mission when dtac launched a collaboration with the Department for Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities and the National Association of the Deaf in Thailand. The initiative aimed to (i) help reduce cost of living expenses with discounted call & internet packages for the disabled and their caregivers, (ii) organize digital upskilling for the disabled, and (iii) launch of dtac Sign Language Call Center for the deaf and mute. Watch the video at
4. 2 Finalist placements from the #CyberBullyEndsWithUs campaign by dtac X Salmon House
Our “Bullying isn’t funny” skit landed 2 finalist placements in the Corporate Purpose and Social Responsibility/ Corporate Image group under Craft – Script and Film category. The campaign visualizes how dtac operates business responsibly with a script developed based on inspiration from over 200,000 Gen Z youths who brainstormed on solutions to cyberbullying in Thailand via dtac Safe Internet’s crowdsourcing platform. The 23 solutions were curated and summarized by the Chulalongkorn Experimental Economics Center, emphasizing Gen Z values under the hashtag #CyberBullyingEndsWithUs
Watch the “Bullying isn’t funny” skit at
5. 1 Bronze from dtac #LuckyNumber Campaign
Bronze in the Use of Media Strategy category, where we deployed a multitude of media to reach consumers in search of auspicious numbers and helped us lead the lucky number market. dtac achieved this by continually learning Thai consumer behavior and researching deeper into the lucky number user behavior for insights.
Mr. How Lih Ren, Chief Marketing Officer at Total Access Communication PLC or dtac, said, “dtac communicates our brand in support of our corporate mission to fulfill every customer’s need and lifestyle. We focus on creating a full-circle marketing campaign based on feedback from customers via all available channels to develop content that reflects our brand promise. dtac wish to thank Advertising Association of Thailand (AAT), all distinguish judges for the recognition and to all of our creative, media partners who collaborated to create advertisements based on a shared vision while exploring novel ways to reach consumers in the right place and time.”